Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Faith is in the heart of the believer

Our insecurities cause us to believe that "ours has to be right" and "others have to be wrong". Other religions don't need to be less than ours for ours to be good. Again, other faiths don't have to be wrong for my faith to be right.

As beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, faith is in the heart of the believer.

My faith in Islam is stronger than ever, perahps stronger than most traditional religious scholars, because it is on its own merits and not based on perceived weakness of others. Islam gives me everything I want, it would be dumb of me or you to believe that Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism or other faiths dont give the solace their followers want.

I see the beauty in every faith and praise and appreciate it, not an ounce of my faith is lost.

There are hunderds of cars out there in the market and thousands of colors - you cannot have all, you chose one because it appeals to you , not because others are bad or ugly, the moment you say that your friend, sister or brother will buy that other ugly car, what do you do?
You like your car based on the strenght of your likes not otherwise.

Islam works for me and it is beautiful faith to me, just as other faiths are beautiful and work for others.

It is unveiling the truth that was covered up for centuries. I hope this gives an idea of where I am coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment